This is my point-of-view today, 12:20PM. The sun is so bright that it hurts my skin whenever I am exposed. I am outside to have some fresh air but i guess, the wind doesn't want to whistle anymore.
On my left, there is Chuchi who still try to fall asleep even it is a very hot weather. I hate to think that it is winter time in other country but it looks like summer in Ph.
I am supposed to go somewhere now but i just can't walk the road with this weather. I know you saw our car tire and suggest me to just take a ride with it but, no thanks. I am in safe mode today and I don't practice driving anymore.
I feel lazy todaaaay and when i go to the kitchen to have some brunch, here is what i found...
A lame fried hotdogs. It's okay, it is delicious anyways. Actually this is my fave breakfast but, in a hot weather like this? I am still hoping for more most viand/meal too! Ü
Still ate 'em though :)



No comments:
Post a Comment