DREAMGIVER.PH

Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's always the blog title part that hurts my head.

Welcome to Vhey's new blog. Today I will share you how hard it is for me to think for a blog title. (In tune of voice overs in Computer Games) 

Before anything else, i want to share you a photo of my dinner :
This is Chicken Adobo and it tastes so good! 

Okay so let's go to the real topic. 
I decided to make a new blog - a blog that I can share in Social Networking Sites and because I am not posting my previous blogs to Facebook due to personal reasons like I don't want others to find out that I have a blog site which I write my thoughts and feelings. I am not an open-book-type of person so, yeah. 

And although you guys may thought of blogging is kinda public and that is similar  to letting others see my blogs, I do know that when i just keep it here without sharing the links, it will remain as private as i can. If you get me, thank you. Lol! (Coz i know i am not so good in composing thoughts in english and I am still practicing until now.)

But because nothing is constant in this world except Change, i changed my mind that Maybe i need to share my blogs also but the difference is that, i will limit my self on posting too personal stuffs and just share whatever I want. 

The first thing I hate on creating a new blog is I cannot think of better blog titles that suits me and I spent much time thinking about it a lot. But i just did and yeheyy! So i guess this is the start. I feel so excited blogging today. Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment