DREAMGIVER.PH

Thursday, December 26, 2013

MY XMAS 2k13





Other gifts are on the floor. :P Some kids are already peeking on
their gifts when they see their names on the card. LOL
XMAS 2k13





I didn't bought anything for myself this Christmas. All that I need is already in our house. Happiness, my parents, my sisters, our loving dog, a Christmas Tree, my Bed, Wimax, enough food, enough clothes, and of course, my Man.  I didn't bought I gift for me, but I bought gifts for 20

kids, my dog and for our car. Their little voices saying "Salamat po!" and their sweet smiles made me COMPLETE. At least, I can say that I am growing up all that I have is forever because of God's glory. So it's my time to share, even if I am doing it once a year what's important is, it's from my heart.  

I put the gifts on the floor, call the kids and asked them to look
for their names and they excitedly run towards the gifts!
 XMAS 2k13
Our Christmas tree seems happy last christmas because it is its first time having bunch of gifts under its pines. I had a right decision for buying gifts for my little nieces and nephews. I always have for my self, I want to be fully HAPPY and this is what made me happy. Yeah sure, looking to days today, we need to be practical specially when you're holding a little amount of money in your hands, some will just save it or buy anything important and useful for everyday use but we are having different opinions, ways, on how to celebrate Christmas and how to make ourselves happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment