DREAMGIVER.PH

Friday, January 3, 2014

How year 2013 made me.

I can say that the year 2013 is a BLAST and one of the best years I've ever had! I want to enumerate the highlights of my 2013 and I feel like I don't need to have a loooooong intro for this so, here.

1. January-March
✅Done with my internships! Eat Bulaga, Radyo Natin FM, and People's Journal.
✅Successfuly done painting the house (looking for it while i am in training) and I managed to do the tasks my mom and dad gave me. 

2. April
✅Graduated College!

3. May
✅Had the first beach party alone with my friends only
✅First time to ride a boat! I was scared and thrilled that time!

4. June 
✅Our house is paved with tiles and I was able to choose a good color and design and was able to look after the workers (manager lang ang peg)

5. August
✅Over for being a teenager. I am now 20 years old! Lol! More responsibilities to come I know!:) 
✅Some kind of engaged with my boyfriend. Lol! Dad want us to get married but we declined not bcoz we don't love each other but our main priority is our future. We want to be successful first before getting settled.
✅From this month, Carl and I were living in our house. I feel happy coz we're so legally together.

6. October
✅My mom and dad arrived after two years!!! ❤️

✅I have an IPhone now. LOL 📱
✅We bought an old model car. Ü
✅I finally got my Student Permit!
✅We met new friends from Isabela! Hours away from Batangas! LOL! 
✅colored my hair RED! Haha it's washable naman.

7. November
✅Became more responsible, loved my parents more with respect and became more mature. 
✅mom and dad left PH and Go back to Spain. -.-
✅I started to gather courage and learn how to drive without my Dad's tutorial. It was hard at first I always feel nervous.
✅I lighted our Christmas Tree.
✅Accompanied my youngest sister to her First Holy Communion. 🙏
✅Received a call from Mom telling me that I have an opportunity to work abroad and it is up to me whether I will accept it or not and I say "I do!" 
✅Had an interview from a professional photographer in Lemery and he told me that I will be a part of their team starting December!
✅Our 2nd Year Anniversary! Carl and Me!

8. December
✅Got my Red Ribbon Authentication
✅Called spanish embassy and get an schedule of appointment for the seal
✅Started my Leche Flan business and sold it for Noche Buena and Media Noche
✅Another Christmas was celebrated with my future husband and we became all happy!! 
✅Had a wonderful xmas party with Razon Fam!!! We're sooo awesome! 
✅Glad to receive a calculator from our kris kringle during xmas. 
✅Started to think like businessman!


Soo GOODBYE 2013 and HELLO 2014!! I am looking for more!!:) 
Who knows, maybe someday I'll be in Europe and study there. I wanna pursue Photography. I am desperate. 🙏👍❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment