Oh right so here am I sweating after a "suck" dance. Yeah, I call it suck dance coz I suck at dancing. LOL. I remember myself been a member of a cheer dancing competition way back when I was third year college. Actually it is not the cheer dance that's on your mind 'coz we don't do the lifting and any kind of throwing that we can usually watch on TV during UAAP or etc. I love to dance before specially when I was in highschool 'coz since then I wanna learn howto do it. But time flies so fast and I can't even remember the last time I danced after that cheer dance that I am talking about. I am 20 years old now and I feel desperate doing it again. Actually I am not that desperate I am just curious of how it feels like dancing in front of many people or audience. My cousins are really really good at dancing! How come I am not like them with
c-o-n-f-i-d-e-n-c-e. Me, a shy-type person wanna dance? Am I fooling my self? Ha! yaaaaah 'coz I really feel I know a lot things when it comes to art and I know that dancing is an art form too. My friends, Jack and Camille, Lykah, Emma, they know how to daaance! Why the hell they don't influence me and force me to dance even if I don't like and I am shy? HAHA! Sorry guuys I am not blaming you I am just blaming myself 'coz you know, during our college days we can do a lot of dancing but where I am that time, just in a corner just watching you do the moves. Wth. Regrets all over my room. HAHA! HUHU!
I am serious. I know how to sing, I know how to do colorings, multimedia, I also know how to cook (even it is not related). I know for my self that I can dance coz if I am not, why the hell I had the gusts to join the cheer dance for sure the other members won't allow member having a same left pair of foot!
YOU. Yes YOU guys who are swag in dancing, where the hell you guys got your confidence? Can you teach me how to boost it? Make my face thick and hard! HAHA!
Chau for now. Gonna do the over thinking. Love y'all guys.
PS: I wasn't joking with the whole dancing thing. I wanna learn even just a one song choreo. LOL!!! I feel so... whatever. HAHA! <smooch>
No comments:
Post a Comment